Due to the chaos of my PCB vendors, we have less badges this year as expected. So, we are changing things up. There are two options for badges this year:
1. The badges we brought to the show will be $80 each, and will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are no limits for purchase quantity.
2. We want to continue running badges after the show. So, we will take orders for badges. These orders will be $60 each, and this will include shipping. We will provide a receipt and send the badge within 1-2 weeks.
We also have some more things that you may be interested in ordering as well:
1. I have an ECM simulator unit that uses PAWN to control dual-CAN channels, and one KWP/LIN channel (can select master or slave configuration via a jumper). The board also has 6 active-low inputs and 6 open-collector outputs. It is powered externally by a 7-14v power supply or via the installed female OBD2 connector (same as what you find on a vehicle). Everything is controllable via PAWN and I will provide an SDK on this page in the very near future. These units will be $50 each, which includes shipping. They will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
2. I have an NFC-antenna board that interfaces with the badge. This contains the matching network and trace-based antenna for the NFC controller on the badge. These will be $20 each, and this includes shipping. Again, 2-4 weeks for delivery.
3. I have a screwdriver-shaped badge that has a rgb-led matrix (0604 based) and connects via USB to download new screens for it. It is powered off of a LiPo battery and charges via USB. These will be $40 each, which includes shipping. Again, 2-4 weeks for delivery.